Panic! At The Disco

Объявление

От Администрации

Перед отправкой сообщений настоятельно рекомендуется ознакомиться с правилами форума.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Panic! At The Disco » Все о Panic! At the disco » Come here! (на всякий случай...)))

Come here! (на всякий случай...)))

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Здесь тема специально для Panic! At The Disco только на английском! а вдруг кто из них соизволит зайти, а ничего не ясно (я специально для вас объясняю на русском) короче обсуждаем все посвященное Пэникам, все что хотим, чтобы они прочитали...с одним только условием... на английском!!))) So... let's GO!!

Отредактировано mini_PANIC_girl (2007-11-07 13:05:35)

what you want speak about?? if you don't know english well you can ask to translate)) but our Panic boys speak english, so we can also try))) and who begins??

well well well.... :D
I'm glad u r so optimistic, but d'u really think they gonna visit our boards? :lol: 
c'mon, it's impossible, I doubt they even visit official forum(which's a total crap, i dare say) :yes:
But ok, if u want 2 discuss them in english right here, i don't mind, but there's hardly anybody else :(

I think so miniPanicgirl just  wants to study English here xDDD

Lyn-z
nah i don't think so)) 'cause talkin' to us won't do any good fr smb's English :lol: & just the opposite xD
btw i like the title of the thread, reminds me of the great song C'mere :rolleyes:  :D
p.s. ur sig is so fuckin' hilarious! :lol:

i glad to see u here)) really i did't think that smb would answered)) soo.... if u interested in i know english qood & speak it fluently... and like every fan i want meet Panic X)) i know i'm crazy in some ways but "imposible is nothing"X))) so... what you can say about this?? X))

CHemo-kid A написал(а):

p.s. ur sig is so fuckin' hilarious! :lol:

thank you very much but I know haha^_^ I like it and because of that I put it here xDD

mini_PANIC_girl написал(а):

"imposible is nothing"X))) so... what you can say about this?? X))

maybe you should try to find them on myspace-page. I don't know they have or not but they do I suppose.. and write them=)) Abilities of us are not too much big (of course band doesn't spend all free time to waiting russian fans and answering them))) but we can try it=)

Отредактировано Lyn-z (2007-11-14 22:39:38)

Hi, english speakers)))))))))))To make Panic! go here we have to make a HUGE PR!!!!So, Adidas says: Impossible is nothing",Nike says: Just do it!
So Let's do it))))))))))))))

mini_PANIC_girl написал(а):

what you can say about this?? X))

hm, too bad the pic's so small.. nice arses of course! ^_^

BestEver написал(а):

So Let's do it))))))))))))))

PLEEAASE, HOWWW???? :/ i'd love to belive it's possible!

Lyn-z написал(а):

maybe you should try to find them on myspace-page

How can we b sure that myspaces aren't just fakes? in fact, most of 'em (i mean stars' myspaces) are fake, imho.  :(  :yes:

CHemo-kid A написал(а):

How can we b sure that myspaces aren't just fakes? in fact, most of 'em (i mean stars' myspaces) are fake, imho.

Ha!Here is the idea!I can tell you that Panic! page on my space is 100%real!
So....Just push the button "Send a message" and write a note with a link of this site.I can do it, Panic! is my friend on mySpace(i think not only mi friend)))))))Let's try!

BestEver
Dear, it'll be amazing :)  but...look, there's nothing we can show 'em! I mean we should write somethig for them, some nice message, because inviting 'em here w/o anything interesting wouldn't b a great success :/

CHemo-kid A i also think so... begin put here pictures...

and what aboyt 100% Panic's adress?? ))

oh My! I rather doubt that anybidy from this brill band will visit this interpage((((((

извеняйте что выпендриваюсь.....но впринципе, если вам и удастся отправить сообщение группе, то ответят скорее всего не они, а менеджеры или кто у них там собирается.....+ у паники всегда стоит статус "свалили"(ну не прям такой......просто не помню точно какой)

Вы здесь » Panic! At The Disco » Все о Panic! At the disco » Come here! (на всякий случай...)))